DUI Education & Therapy
DUI Treatment & Education*
Do you have Court Ordered DUI Level II classes?
Level II consists of an alcohol / drug ( DUI / DWI / DWAI ) education and therapy counseling program.
The education portion of a Level II is 24 hours*
DUI Therapy portion of a Level II program:
- Track A (42 hours)
- Track B (52 hours)
- Track C (68 hours)
- Track D (86 hours).
Level II Education consists of 24 hours of DUI education over 12 weeks. Two-hour groups are held on a weekly basis at $25 per class, but individual sessions are also available for an additional cost.
Level II Therapy Track A, 42 hours over 21 weeks (usually for a first-time offender with a BAC below .17)
Substance Abuse Outpatient treatment includes one on one meeting with Certified Addiction Counselors
*Depends on what is required by your probation officer
Registration and Intakes
Intakes for DUI classes are currently free of charge**. Schedule Today 303.446.8800.
- Arrive for your intake appointment on time.
- Be free of alcohol and drugs when you arrive for your intake appointment.
- Intake session is a 1-2 hour meeting which does not count toward the fulfillment of court ordered DUI classes.
- Please do not bring children or family. We will be covering personal business. If you need assistance please bring someone over age 18 to help you.
- If you are currently pregnant and/or an IV drug user, you a considered a priority population